Drogheda United's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Drogheda United, with an average of 46. 60% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Drogheda United live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastUCD vs Drogheda United live TV broadcast can be seen on bwin PT. You will be able to watch UCD vs Drogheda United live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream.
Oddspedia provides UC Dublin v Drogheda United betting odds from 4 bookmakers in 34 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top odds has come to an end! Best odds payout offered from a single bookmaker: 94. 65% by Circus Wondering how much would you profit by betting with the highest odds for UC Dublin v Drogheda United? By betting 10€ on the match outcome you can win between 22€ and 35.
With Liam Kerrigan no longer at the club and Colm Whelan a long-term injury concern, Lonergan has been tasked with providing the goals to shoot UCD out of trouble. He scored his fourth goal in five games at Head In The Game Park to prove the task is not one that fazes him. After cancelling out Adam Foley’s early opener, Lonergan was a constant thorn in Drogheda’s side. Only the post denied him a second goal. A victory for Drogheda would have lifted them to within touching distance of the clutch of teams above them but another draw – a league-high ninth – sees them marooned in eighth place.
Foley’s opener came about fortuitously. Goalkeeper Lorcan Healy pass out went straight to Dayle Rooney. United did work it well through Dean Williams and Darragh Markey, who crossed for Foley to convert at the back post. Williams squandered a chance himself and Rooney hit the bar as the Drogs dominated the early stages. But UCD were far from cowed. They grew into the game and Lonergan was denied by a fine Georgie Poynton recovery block. He shot wide before the equaliser in first half injury time. United failed to clear their lines after a spell of Students’ pressure. Dara Keane’s shot was deflected into the striker’s path. He didn’t have to adjust his body before curling an effort past Colin McCabe.
5€ Match DetailsUC Dublin v Drogheda UnitedPremier Division IrelandDate - 21/10/2022Starting time - 18:45 UTCVenue: Ucd Bowl, Fair Lawn, USAUC Dublin v Drogheda United Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between UC Dublin v Drogheda United is: Drogheda United. Our correct score prediction is 1: 1. The estimated winner probabilities are: 33.
Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). UCD - Drogheda United video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.
comUCD - Drogheda United PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Drogheda United, with 53% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (47% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match: 1:1Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis.
UC Dublin - Drogheda United » Live Score & Stream + Odds and StatsUC Dublin host Drogheda United in a Premier Division game, which is certain to entertain all Football fans. This match will take place on 21/10/2022 at 18:45 UTC. Currently, bookmakers have Drogheda United as favourites to win the game at @ 2. 2.
UCD vs Drogheda United live stream, score and H2HUCD - Drogheda United Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, UCD won 1 games (Dundalk) and lost 4 (with Treaty United, Shamrock Rovers, Bohemians, Sligo Rovers) while no games ended in draws. UCD managed to score 5 goals and conceded 9 goals (5-9). UCD scored an average 0. 69 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 57 yellow cards and 4 red cards, making 0. 50 fouls (average) in every match they've played. UCD's average team rating is 0 per match.
UCD somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 39. 29% in this seasonFor more details, please look at UCD live scores, fixtures and resultsDrogheda United enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Bohemians) lost 3 (with Sligo Rovers, St Patrick's, Dundalk) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Shamrock Rovers. The team scored 4 goals while conceding 5 goals (4-5). In away games, Drogheda United scored an average of 0. 94 goals per match and conceded 1. 52. The team received 71 yellow cards and 5 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 18.
UCD vs Drogheda United Free Predictions, Tips UCD vs Drogheda United Predictions, Tips 1X2, Under/Over 2.5 goals, Both Teams to Score, Correct Score Tips, soccer accumulator tips
Teenage star Lonergan secures crucial point for UCD at Drogheda UnitedDrogheda United 1 UCD 1 Barry Landy reports from Head in the Game Park UCD’S RELEGATION ESCAPE act was boosted even further on Monday evening as Thomas Lonergan’s goal secured a crucial point at Drogheda United which saw Andy Myler’s team leapfrog Finn Harps at the bottom of the Premier Division. The Students had occupied last position for five months but having arrived on Boyneside level on points with Ollie Horgan’s side, they managed to secure a draw that lifts them into the playoff position. If they are to secure their safety in the top-flight for another season, 18-year-old striker Thomas Lonergan will have a big part to play.
Football, Ireland: Drogheda live scores, results, fixtures Drogheda United FC page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on
UCD vs Drogheda United Prediction, Betting Tips 21/10/22 Check out fixture and online live score for UCD vs Drogheda United match. All predictions, data and statistics at one infographic. sportus.com -